Baltimore Ravens fans will soon have access to sports betting in Maryland via online and retail sportsbooks. While the exact launch date is unclear, Maryland sports bettors should have access before the end of the year, with plenty of time for betting on the Ravens’ regular season and playoffs. Sports betting apps will also take bets on the Ravens to win the Super Bowl LVI months in advance.
Maryland Sports Betting Apps
Maryland bettors will have access to up to 60 online sportsbooks, which would be the most in the US by far. While the landscape will be much smaller when sports betting first launches, bettors can expect some betting apps on day one. This list should include BetMGM, DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMGM, and Caesars Sportsbook.
All online sports betting apps in Maryland will offer competitive odds on every Ravens game. The types of bets include moneyline, points spread, props, and live betting. You can also place a wide variety of parlay wagers.
Baltimore Ravens Sports Betting Partnerships
Three of Maryland’s future sports betting apps have already become official sports betting partners of the Baltimore Ravens:
- DraftKings: DraftKings became the only official daily fantasy sports (DFS) partner of the Baltimore Ravens as well as an official sports betting and free-to-play partner. But more notably, a retail DraftKings Sportsbook will be available at M&T Stadium, home of the Ravens, for in-person sports betting.
- Caesars Sportsbook: Caesars Entertainment owns Horseshoe Baltimore, which is the only official casino partner of the Ravens. Caesars Sportsbook is also a sports betting partner and will feature heavily in Ravens digital content. Further, Horseshoe Baltimore is the new sponsor of Ravenstown Saturday Nights, where fans meet former players and tour the stadium the night before a Sunday home game.
- BetMGM: With the distinction of being the first official sports betting partner of the Baltimore Ravens, BetMGM has a head start on its competition for devising special offers and odds boosters surrounding the team.
While all sportsbooks in Maryland will offer bets on all NFL games, including every Ravens game, the team’s official sports betting partners are the most likely to frequently offer the biggest promotions and odds boosters.
Retail Sportsbooks Coming To Baltimore And Beyond
Bettors will be able to visit up to 30 retail sportsbook locations across the state of Maryland. However, the 17 locations named in House Bill 940, which legalized sports betting in the state, will offer in-person sports betting from the start. The Maryland State Lottery & Gaming Control Agency will issue Class A and Class B licenses, which have varied application and licensing fees based on the size of the venue.
For Class A licenses, the six retail sportsbook locations in Maryland will include:
- DraftKings Sportsbook inside M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, home of the Ravens.
- BetMGM Sportsbook inside MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill.
- FanDuel Sportsbook inside Live! Casino & Hotel in Hanover.
- Caesars Sportsbook inside Horseshoe Baltimore.
Two additional sports stadiums will also receive licenses, but the specific sportsbook brand is not yet announced:
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore (home of the MLB’s Orioles).
- FedEx Field in Landover (home of the NFL’s Washington Football Team).
Sports bettors will also have access to these three retail sportsbook locations:
- TwinSpires Sportsbook at Ocean Downs Casino in Berlin.
- Caesars Sportsbook at Hollywood Casino in Perryville.
- PointsBet at Riverboat on the Potomac.
And these eight locations will receive a retail license but have not announced a sports betting partnership:
- Rocky Gap Casino in Flintstone
- Laurel Park Race Track in Laurel
- Pimlico Race Track in Baltimore
- Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium
- Bingo World in Baltimore
- Rod-n-Reel in Chesapeake Beach
- Jockey Bar and Grill in Boonsboro
- Greenmount Station in Hampstead
- Long Shot’s in Frederick
So no matter where they’re located across Maryland, Baltimore Ravens fans will have access to several online sports betting apps and a nearby retail sportsbook location.
The post What Maryland Sports Betting Means For Ravens Fans appeared first on Baltimore Gridiron Report.