The final injury reports are out for Week 10 and the Washington Football Team will be without three starters against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday.
Meanwhile, the Bucs will also be without two pivotal starters. You can find the complete injury reports for both teams below:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
|WR Antonio Brown||Ankle||DNP||DNP||DNP||Out|
|TE Rob Gronkowski||Back||DNP||DNP||DNP||Out|
|CB Rashard Robinson||Hamstring||Limited||DNP||DNP||Out|
|CB Dee Delaney||Ankle||Limited||Full||Full||Questionable|
|WR Chris Godwin||Foot||DNP||DNP||Limited||Questionable|
|OLB Jason Pierre-Paul||Shoulder/Hand||DNP||DNP||DNP||Questionable|
|RB Giovani Bernard||Chest||Full||Full||Full||—|
|DT Steve McClendon||NIR (Rest)||—||DNP||Full||—|
|DT Ndamukong Suh||NIR (Rest)||—||—||DNP||—|
- Antonio Brown and Rob Gronkowski are out. That means Washington will see plenty of O.J. Howard and Cameron Brate at tight end.
- Chris Godwin is questionable.
- Jason Pierre-Paul didn’t practice all week, but is questionable.
Washington Football Team
Injury Report: pic.twitter.com/lJqh2SJzWE
— Washington Football PR (@Wash_PR) November 12, 2021
- Washington will get Brandon Scherff back on Sunday. He hasn’t played since Week 4.
- Curtis Samuel is out. No surprise. Montez Sweat is schedule to be out at least a month.
- Cornerback Benjamin St-Juste is now in concussion protocol.
- Right tackle Sam Cosmi is a game-time decision.