Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
Today’s the big one…then fans go into hiding for the next 6 months until we get some football again.
I find it very difficult to go without meaningful football for six months. Luckily, I have become a pretty big baseball fan over the last 10 years, so that helps pass the time. And obviously, we have free agency and the draft to help keep us sane for a few months.
Anyways, let’s discuss some of your favorite Super Bowl game prep. Maybe it’s food, a big party, gambling; etc.
Some possible discussion topics:
– Who are you pulling for?
– Can you root for Kyle Shanahan after all the digs he’s taken at our organization?
– Predict the score…
– Do you wear your favorite team’s jersey to your Super Bowl party?
– Who’s betting the game? What are your bets?
– Game Spread – what’s your favorite food for the big game?
– Drink of choice?
– Halftime show – will you watch?
– Best Super Bowl national anthem you’ve ever seen?
– If the Redskins were in the game, what would your routine look like?
– What number will Chase Young wear?
Oh, and Happy Groundhog Day!